We are looking to hire…
Someone to help cover our Managing Director's maternity leave starting in October for one year.
As Client Services and New Business Director you will be responsible for overseeing all client relationships, supporting the Project Managers and helping to grow larger accounts. You will also respond to new business leads, write proposals, pitch and finalise new contracts.
Reporting to the agency owner, working closely with the CEO and being on the Management Team you will need to lead the agency, help drive growth and ensure clients are receiving the best quality service at all times.
With at least eight years digital agency experience you may already be in a similar role or a driven Account Director looking for a step up.
This is a really challenging, rewarding and fun position in a relatively small but ambitious agency. It's an amazing opportunity for the right person to make real impact on the output of the agency, the way the agency is run and its future.
You will need…
- At least 8 years’ hands on Digital agency experience including managing big accounts
- Knowledge across all disciplines within a digital agency
- Second to none project management skills
- The ability to make quick tough decisions and solve problems
- Experience managing and helping to develop teams
- Bucketloads of initiative and ideas (there won't be anyone telling you what to do)
- To be a strategic thinker looking at the bigger picture as well as the finer details
- The best quality standards to assess the output of the agency
- Experience writing proposals and other important documents
- The ability to pitch and win new business
- Super organisation skills to organise yourself and others
- A confident, positive, can do attitude
- An underlying passion for all things digital and the industry as a whole
Competitive salary and benefits depending on experience. Please send your CV and/or portfolio to apply and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’re right for this roleAPPLY FOR THIS JOB