Key skills required:
- Strong with React and Redux (and associated middleware such as redux-saga).
- Practical experience with ES2015+ APIs and language features.
- Proficient in CSS/3 with deep knowledge of browser compatibility (IE9+) and responsive design.
- Familiar with linux production environments and basic proficiency with key cloud providers including AWS, Heroku and Digital Ocean.
- Can use Photoshop to extract style info from designs.
- Previous experience with RESTful API design tools such as Apiary.
- Previous experience with JIRA software development tool.
- Build and architect large single page applications, primarily in React/Redux, using internally built APIs or 3rd party RESTful APIs.
- Develop responsive sites built on open source CMS with modern CSS techniques and animation.
- Able to manage and provide support junior or freelancer developers.
- Manage weekly development meetings.
- Provide project managers with clear, accurate estimates for briefs.
- Communicate technical difficulties and solutions; to be presented to clients if needed.
- Interact directly with the design team to create solutions to complex problems.
- Attend client meetings as and when required.
- Provide support to client technical teams during product deployment or API development.
- Research into new technologies and adjust the preferred tech stack for projects based on browser requirements and possible new novel solutions.
- Support your team by engaging in product-lead planning sessions with the goal of ensuring consistent and predictable delivery.
- Deliver high quality tested products.
Nice to have:
- Advantageous to have experience with PHP and PHP frameworks like Laravel 5+
- Knowledge of other frontend frameworks such as Angular/Vue
- Digital agency background
- Experience with other backend technologies such as Python (Django/Flask), and Ruby (Rails)
- Experience with TDD and associated tools/frameworks (Karma/Mocha/Chai)
We're a truly great team and we love our work. And we're currently on the lookout for new members to join our crew.
The perks include:
- A great location
- Interesting clients
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounts on local restaurants and shops
- Free beer!
Even if the role you're looking for isn't advertised, but you think you can add to our creative mix, we'd still love to hear from you. Just holler, by sending your CV or portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We work with a small group of preferred recruitment agencies and are not looking to increase this roster. If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact us. Thank you for your understanding.